TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Eligibility: The FYR GRILL Giveaway is open to legal residents in the 48 contiguous United States or D.C. (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) only. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, and any of their respective suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors, as well as members of any such individual’s immediate family and/or those living in the same household with any such individual, are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway.
2. Sponsorship: The sponsor is FYRSTARTER, Inc., located at 10900 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759. The Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, any social media platform on which promotional or related information is published. The Sponsor will conduct the Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: Entering the Giveaway, constitutes the full and unconditional agreement of the individual entering (“You”) to these Official Rules, and Sponsor's decisions, which are fully and unconditionally final binding in all matters related to the Giveaway in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on the eligibility requirements explained in these Official Rules.
4. Entry Period: This Giveaway begins on February 19, 2024, at 12:00 PM PST and ends on February 25, 2024, at 11:59 PM PST (“Entry Period”). Entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Giveaway by submitting an entry via the signup form provided at fyr.com/pages/grill-giveaway. To be eligible, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements as specified in these Official Rules. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entry and removing you from the Giveaway at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. To enter, you must fill out the email and SMS form at fyr.com/pages/grill-giveaway, and follow Over the Fire Cooking, and FYRSTARTER on Instagram. No purchase or WeFunder investment is necessary to enter or win; a purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Limit one email & SMS (1) entry per individual.
6. Prize: The Winner of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive the Grand Prize of: FYR Grill(“Prize”) with a total approximate retail value of $1000. This Grill will be part of our first production of the product, which is not scheduled at the time of this giveaway, and delivery time to "Winner" is subject to change. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time the Prize is awarded. All prize details shall be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The Prize cannot be substituted, transferred, or redeemed for cash. Still, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or any portion of the Prize with items of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion if the advertised items becomes unavailable. Any difference between the stated total approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. The Winner is solely responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes applicable to receipt of the Prize. By accepting the Prize, the Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Giveaway.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The potential winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on or around March 1, 2024. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner by email within five days following selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for a potential winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the delivery of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The potential winner will be required to sign and execute a Declaration of Eligibility and a Liability Release (“Prize Claim Documents”). If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Giveaway) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Giveaway, or any part of it, should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes, impact or corrupt the integrity, security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received before and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive (e.g. use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means) manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law; and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitation of Liability and Release: Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and You agree to release and hold harmless against and from any and all claims, liability, loss, damages, or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical or electronic failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) human error or unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Giveaway -related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Your participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of a Prize (including any travel/activity related thereto and any inability of Winner to use a Prize because of travel blackout periods, delays, and other circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control); (7) Your own negligence or the negligence of others. Your entry into the Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to the foregoing. Winner acknowledges that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms therefor, winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
11. Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of You and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of Texas, USA without respect to choice or conflict of law rules. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Giveaway, You agree that (1) any and all disputes and cause of action asserted by You against the Released Parties that cannot be resolved between you and the Sponsor arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, the Prize, or any other prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest Your place of Residence; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will You be permitted to obtain awards for, and You hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, or expenses other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending via mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope with your request to: FYR Grill Giveaway – FYRSTARTER, Inc. 10900 Research Blvd, 160C PMB 3036 Austin, TX 78759, United States of America. Requests must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2024.
14. You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.